Implementation into vb app

Jun 24, 2011 at 10:39 PM

Hello,

I don't know the c# language but I know vb. Is there some way to use this cooool activation system in a program written in vb. Also, Would it be possible to upload a file to an ftp server when a key is used, when you try to activate the software it will do the key validation and then make sure it's genuine by downloading a file from the ftp server. Some thing like this one here: http://www.codenstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=103&sid=444756c000a8ec378cb782618f8f6e2f   Is it possible to use your own key(s) because i'm using this ^ activation system (1 I've provided link 4) because I've issued some keys from my database of over 62,000 product keys and thinking of replacing activation with this one.

Aug 5, 2011 at 1:39 AM

Hello,

Yes, you can use this project with any .NET language, though you may need to makes some modifications in the code to adjust it to your needs. Please, note that this is not a release product, just a base for build your own.

About the ftp mechanism, in the activation Web Service you can control the ProductKey users are activating, that's a good place to make any other check. When you deliver a ProductKey to your customer, you can save it in a FTP or Database and check it in the WebService.

Hope this helps.